1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE These conditions (hereinafter “Legal Notice”) are intended to govern the use of this website, which BQT makes available to the public in this URL. Use of the website by a third party assigns him or her the status of user and signifies that the said user fully accepts each and every one of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice. BQT may offer services or products via the website which may be subject to their own particular conditions and which, in some cases, may replace, supplement and/or modify the conditions in this Legal Notice. The user will be informed about these in each particular case.
2. CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE The user undertakes to use the website and its content and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and the rules of decency and social acceptability. The user also undertakes not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects which are unlawful or contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice, or which could be detrimental to third party interests or rights, or damage, render unusable or in any way impair the website or its services, or prevent normal enjoyment of it by other users. The user also expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render unusable or in any other way damage electronic data, programs or documents and other programs contained in BQT’s website. The user undertakes not to block access by other users to the access service by massive occupation of the computer resources used by BQT to provide the service, and not to engage in acts which could damage, interrupt or generate errors in these systems. The user undertakes not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logic device or sequence of characters which could cause or be liable to cause any kind of alteration to BQT’s or third party computer systems.
3. ADVERTISING Part of the website may contain advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are entirely responsible for seeing that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with the laws applicable in each case. BQT accepts no liability for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity which might be contained in the advertising or sponsored content.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY Unless stated otherwise, all the website content is the exclusive property of BQT, also, by way of example and not in any limiting sense, its graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphs, illustrations, photographs and other elements featured on the website. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive symbols of any kind contained on the website are protected by the Law. BQT does not grant the user any kind of license or authorization for personal use of its intellectual and industrial property rights or of any other right relating to its website and the services offered on it. The user therefore acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation and in general any other form of exploitation, by any means, of all or part of the content of this website would constitute an infringement of BQT’s intellectual and/or industrial property rights or of those of the owner thereof. The icons used on this website are from the Noun Project created by:Gregor Cresnar, ProSymbols, Rafael Farias Leão, Sumit Saengthong, Alice Design, visual language, Flatart, Gregor Cresnar, Adrien Coquet, papergarden, Vectors Point, Ben Davis, priyanka, Adrien Coquet, The Icon Z, LAFS, Nithinan Tatah, Seyeong.
5. RULES OF RESPONSIBILITY 5.1. Responsibility for use of the website. The user is solely responsible for any infringement or damage he or she may commit or cause through use of the website, and BQT, its partners, group companies, collaborators, employees and representatives shall be exempt from any kind of liability which might result from the user’s action. BQT will make every effort and take all reasonable measures to provide current and authentic information on the website. However, BQT gives no guarantee regarding the presence of errors or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the content accessible via this website. The user shall be solely liable for any claim or legal, judicial or extra-judicial action brought by third parties against BQT, based on the user’s use of the website. Should the occasion arise, the user shall bear any expenses, costs and indemnification with which BQT may be charged because of such claims or legal action. 5.2. Responsibility for the website’s operation. BQT declines all liability which might arise from interference, omission, interruption, computer viruses, telephone failures or disconnections in the electronic system’s operation for reasons beyond the BQT’s control. BQT also declines any liability which might arise from delays or blockage of the operation of this electronic system due to deficiencies or overloading of the telephone or Internet lines, and from damage caused by third parties by illegal intrusion over which the BQT has no control. BQT is entitled to temporarily suspend access to the website, without prior notice, in order to carry out maintenance, repair, upgrade or improvement operations. 5.3. Responsibility for links The links contained in the website may lead the user to other websites managed by third parties. BQT declines all responsibility for information located outside the website, as the function of the links which appear on it is only to inform the user of the existence of other sources of information on a particular subject. BQT is exempt from all responsibility for the correct operation of these links, the result obtained through them, the truth and legality of the content or information which may be accessed, or for any detriment the user may suffer as a consequence of the information found on the linked website. In compliance with Article 17 of the Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico, [Spanish Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, 34/2002,11 July], (hereinafter, the LSSICE), BQT shall not be responsible for any information to which it may direct the user, provided that it is not actually aware that the activity or information it refers to or recommends is unlawful or damaging to third party property or rights in a manner which could warrant indemnification, or, if it is so aware, has acted diligently to remove or disable the link concerned. In accordance with Article 11 of the LSSICE, BQT will, if necessary, collaborate with the relevant authorities by suspending the links concerned if and when asked to do so.
6. USER’S UNDERTAKING The user guarantees that information, material, content or observations not forming part of its own personal details and supplied to BQT via the website do not infringe third party intellectual or industrial property rights or any other legal regulation. Any information, material, content or observations supplied by the user to BQT shall be considered non-confidential, and BQT reserves the right to use it in whatever manner it may deem most appropriate.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION In compliance with the provisions of the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de Diciembre sobre Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal, [Spanish Organic Law of Personal Data Protection 15/1999, 13 December], (hereinafter, the LOPD), BQT hereby informs you that the personal data supplied by you, and any data accessed as a result of your browsing, will be incorporated in your computerized files. You may exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and objection to the processing of your data subject to the terms and conditions detailed below. In accordance with the LSSICE, BQT will not send by electronic mail any advertising communications which have not been authorized or requested by users. BQT will identify by the word “Advertising” all e-mails or Newsletters which contain only commercial or promotional communications. BQT hereby informs you that it operates the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorized processing and/or access to them, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. This is all in accordance with the provisions of Article 9 of the LOPD and the Real Decreto 994/1999 de 11 de Junio por el que se aprueba el Reglamento de medidas de seguridad de los ficheros automatizados que contengan datos de carácter personal, [Spanish Royal Decree 994/1999, 11 June, which approves the Regulations governing Security Measures for Computerized Personal Data Files (RMS)]. BQT carries out constant supervision, control and evaluation of its processes in order to ensure the privacy of the data. Persons who have supplied their data to BQT may contact BQT, as the entity responsible for the file, in order to exercise, without charge, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection relating to the data incorporated in their files. Because of the confidential nature of the information, you cannot exercise your rights by telephone, as it is not possible to establish the identity of the owner of the recorded data by this means of communication. The party concerned may exercise his or her rights by writing to BQT Inc. at the following address: BQT Shared Services Center – CE Atica 4, B-A Vía de las dos Castillas, 33 28224 – Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid – Spain., with the following reference on the letter: “Exercise of rights” (your written and signed request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your National Identity Card as proof of your status).
8. MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE BQT reserves the right to modify, develop or update the conditions governing use of this website, at any time and without notice (either on its own initiative or because of a legislative or case law change in the doctrine of the Spanish Data Protection Agency). The user shall be automatically bound by the conditions of use in force at the time he or she accesses the website, and must therefore read these conditions of use periodically.
9. LAW APPLICABLE AND JURISDICTIONAL COMPETENCE All disputes or claims arising from the interpretation or execution of this Legal Notice shall be governed by Spanish legislation and referred to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.